Saturday, May 8, 2010

Spring is astonishing!

A rainy Sunday a week ago, I wrote a little something then accidentally sent it into the ether. I'm still trying to retrieve it and until I do, I'm going to leave you with this fabulous little poem that our youngest penned for her 4th grade writing assignment. I think it's lovely.

Love from the farm,
Teri

Spring

Spring is an awesome season!
By the sun fluffy clouds show expressions.
Gorgeous cherry trees are flourishing at the pond.
Sunflowers balancing near a fence are miraculous.
Above the flowers, peaceful butterflies are fluttering.
Brisk bees are zooming over my head.
Croaking on a lily pad, frogs are disguised and
in the grass wee crickets are tweeting.
Spring is astonishing!

by Karlie Walker, 9 years old, May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment