Wednesday, December 16, 2009

When Worlds Collide

Ever since the moment happened in my bathroom a few days ago I've gone back and forth, waffled, flip-flopped (and once again noted I was MADE for politics) about whether to share.

So I can get on with my life and hold to my value of keeping it real, I'm just going to tell you. That's all there is to it.

I was standing in my closet-sized bathroom after my shower and picked up my black, lacy pretty underthing that provides blessed support and works very well under heavy sweaters or delicate-fabric blouses. You know, those blouses I would wear in my former life? Where I wasn't dodging turkey poo to get in my front door?

I was standing there preparing to put on said contraption when I took a look at it and sighed. And then proceeded to turn it upside down to shake, then pound a little, then pick the hay out of it.

Hey, old world, welcome to my new one.

Love from the farm,
Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment