Monday, April 26, 2010

Hmmmmm.....

Imagine my surprise to open my email inbox this morning and find a new submission from "...Love From the Farm." Did I write it in my sleep, I wondered?

Apparently, Blogger is a little glitchy and sent us all a Christmas in April message. I feel like I'm in syndication on the WB network. Too bad if we're playing random re-runs, that this or this didn't pop up in email boxes everywhere. The first is how I'm feeling about the upcoming summer with the kiddos home from school. The second one pretty much epitomizes life around here.

Anyway, not sure why we all got the Christmas message again. I'd say I'm going to follow up with Blogger, but, well, let's face it, I won't. If it happens again, though, I promise I'll check in with them.

Love from the farm,
Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment