Thursday, April 4, 2013

Guess Who Lived?



These guys!


Even this morning it was still really iffy for that little fella there on the left but by midday the little fluff ball was back in the game, hanging with her peeps. (We're going to keep switching pronouns till we've got proof of, well, you know.)

I kind of wish now that I had a picture of the poor sweetie sprawling there looking so near death, so you could see why her recovery is so amazing. But, I couldn't bring myself to take a picture because a) it was such a sad little sight, b) I was worried, and c) we're not much into Henny Penny snuff films around here.

Anyway, the good news is the wee ones survived and have earned the right to some spectacular survivor names. Let's all put our thinking caps on!

Love from the farm,
Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment