Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Call of the Wild

I keep trying to sit down to write but spring is calling to me!

It's time to water the poplars so I can watch their leaves burst forth in real time...I need to see if the onions survived the deluge yesterday (it didn't rain, I just left the sprinkler on them for 5 hours)...I want to spray the chicken yard to see if the grass might reemerge...we need to stay outside until our new, precious, fluffball mousers, Stella and Bijou, "make"...time to water the asparagus bed...and clean out the chicken coop to make a nice home for the little peepers that are supposed to arrive at the Feed & Seed tomorrow...and visualize where all the crops are going to go in the garden....

So, as you can see, I have to go outside, but I'll be back here soon. Promise.

Love from the farm,
Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment